- Formula: C18H15NO3
- Molecular weight: 293.3166
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AQYMRQUYPFCXDM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 135-62-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2-Hydroxy-3-naphthoyl-o-anisidide; Naphthol AS-OL; Naphthol AS-DL; 2-Naphthalenecarboxamide, 3-hydroxy-N-(2-methoxyphenyl)-; Acna Naphthol O; Amanil Naphthol AS-OL; Amarthol AS-OL; Anthonaphthol MF; Azoground OL; Azoic coupling component 20; Azonaphtol OA; Azotol OA; Brentosyn FR; C.I. Azoic Coupling Component 20; C.I. Developer 22; C.I. 37530; Celcot RK; Cibanaphthol RK; Daito Grounder OL; Diathol BO; Diathol OL; Dragonthol OL; Hiltonaphthol AS-OL; Irganaphthol RK; Kambothol ASOL; Miketazol Developer NLF; Mitsui Naphthozol OL; Naftolo MOL; Naphtanilide OL; Naphtazol F; Naphthanil OL; Naphthoide OL; Naphtoelan OL; Naphtol AS-OL; Solunaptol FRL; Tulathol AS-OL; 1-(2',3'-Hydroxynaphthoylamino)-2-methoxybenzene; 2-(3-Hydroxy-2-naphthamido)anisole; 2-Naphth-o-anisidide, 3-hydroxy-; 3-(o-Methoxyphenylaminocarbonyl)-2-naphthol; 3-(2-Methoxyphenylcarbamoyl)-2-naphthol; 3-Hydroxy-2-naphthoic o-anisidide; 3-Hydroxy-2'-methoxy-2-naphthanilide; 2'-Methoxy-2-hydroxy-3-naphthanilide; NSC 50680
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.