Benzoic acid, 4-cyano-, phenyl ester
- Formula: C14H9NO2
- Molecular weight: 223.2268
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UTARNPHXZJRNPC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 17847-33-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzoic acid, p-cyano-, phenyl ester; Phenyl p-cyanobenzoate; Phenyl 4-cyanobenzoate; 4-Cyanobenzoic acid, phenyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.