- Formula: C12H9NO3
- Molecular weight: 215.2048
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VNHGETRQQSYUGZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2216-12-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: o-Nitrophenyl phenyl ether; o-Nitro diphenyl ether; Ether, o-nitrophenyl phenyl; Ether, 2-nitrophenyl phenyl; Phenyl o-nitrophenyl ether; 1-Nitro-2-phenoxybenzene; 2-Nitrodiphenyl ether; 2-Nitrophenyl phenyl ether; 2-NDE; Ether, 2-nitrodiphenyl,; 2-Phenoxynitrobenzene
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.