L-Phenylalanine, N-acetyl-, methyl ester
- Formula: C12H15NO3
- Molecular weight: 221.2524
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IKGHIFGXPVLPFD-NSHDSACASA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 3618-96-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Alanine, N-acetyl-3-phenyl-, methyl ester, L-; (S)-N-Acetyl-3-phenylalanine methyl ester; Acetyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester; Methyl N-acetyl-L-phenylalaninate; N-Acetyl-L-phenylalanine methyl ester; N-Acetylphenylalanine methyl ester; Methyl (S)-2-(acetylamino)-3-phenylpropanoate; Methyl N-acetylphenylalaninate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.