- Formula: C12H13NO2
- Molecular weight: 203.2371
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JTEDVYBZBROSJT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 133-32-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 1H-Indole-3-butanoic acid; Indole-3-butyric acid; «beta»-IBA; «gamma»-(Indol-3-yl)butyric acid; «gamma»-(Indole-3)-butyric acid; «gamma»-(3-Indolyl)butyric acid; Butyric acid, 4-(indolyl)-; Hormodin; Indol-3,4'-yl butyric acid; Indolbutyric acid; Indole-3-butanoic acid; IBA; Seradix; 1H-Indole-3-Butyric acid; 3-Indolebutyric acid; 3-Indolyl-«gamma»-butyric acid; 3-Indolylbutyric acid; 4-(Indol-3-yl)butyric acid; Indol-3-ylbutyric acid; 4-(Indol-3)-butyric acid; 4-(3-Indolyl)-butyric acid; «beta»-Indolebutyric acid; Hormex rooting powder; Indolyl-3-butyric acid; Jiffy grow; 4-(3-Indole)butyric acid; Chryzopon; Chryzosan; Chryzotek; NSC 3130; Seradix 2; Seradix 3; Seradix B 2; Seradix B 3; 4(3-indoyl)butanoic acid
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.