- Formula: C12Br10O
- Molecular weight: 959.168
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WHHGLZMJPXIBIX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1163-19-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Decabromodiphenyl ether; Benzene, 1,1'-oxybis[2,3,4,5,6-pentabromo-; Berkflam B 10E; Bis(pentabromophenyl) ether; Bromkal 82-0DE; Bromkal 83-10DE; BR 55N; Dbdpo; Decabromdiphenyl oxide; Decabromobiphenyl ether; Decabromobiphenyl oxide; Decabromodiphenyl oxide; Decabromophenyl ether; Ether, bis(pentabromophenyl); Ether, decabromodiphenyl; F/R-P 53; FR 300BA; FRP 53; NCI-C55287; Bromkal 82-ode; DE 83R; FR 300; Saytex 102; Saytex 102E; Tardex 100; Benzene, 1,1'-oxybis*2,3,4,5,6-pentabromo-; Decabrom; Bromkal 81; Planelon DB 100; 1,1'-Oxybis (2,3,4,5,6-pentabromobenzene); DBDPE; DECA; DPBPO; FR-1210; Great lakes DE-83R; Octaguard FR-01; Octoguard FR-01; Pentabromodiphenyl ether; Pentabromodiphenyl ether1,1'-oxybis(2,3,4,5,6-pentabromobenzene); Themoguard 505; Thermoguard 505; Benzene, 1,1'-oxybis[pentabromo-
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.