Species with data from:
Rodrigues, C.I.I.; Hanson, C.M.; Nogueira, J.M.F., Coffees and industrial blends aroma profile discrimination according to the chromatic value, Coffee Sci, Lavras, 2012, 7, 2, 167-176.
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Furfural (C5H4O2)
- Phenol, 2-methoxy- (C7H8O2)
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- 2-Methoxy-4-vinylphenol (C9H10O2)
- 2-Furanmethanol (C5H6O2)
- 2-Furancarboxaldehyde, 5-methyl- (C6H6O2)
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, 3-ethyl-2,5-dimethyl- (C8H12N2)
- Phenol, 4-ethyl-2-methoxy- (C9H12O2)
- Ethanone, 1-(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)- (C6H7NO)
- Maltol (C6H6O3)
- 2-Furanmethanol, acetate (C7H8O3)
- 1,3-Butanediol (C4H10O2)
- 1H-Pyrrole, 1-(2-furanylmethyl)- (C9H9NO)
- 1-(6-Methyl-2-pyrazinyl)-1-ethanone (C7H8N2O)