- Formula: C7H11NO3
- Molecular weight: 157.1671
- CAS Registry Number: 1074-79-9
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Electron affinity determinations
|1.40 ± 0.10||LPES||Chomicz, Rak, et al., 2011||EA is Vertical Detachment Energy. Likely proton transfer from -CO2H to C=O for anion structure|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Chomicz, Rak, et al., 2011
Chomicz, L.; Rak, J.; Paneth, P.; Sevilla, M.; Ko, Y.J.; Wang, H.P.; Bowen, K.H., Valence anions of N-acetylproline in the gas phase: Computational and anion photoelectron spectroscopic studies, J. Chem. Phys., 2011, 135, 11, 114301, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.3625957 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
EA Electron affinity
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.