(NC)2C radical anion
- Formula: C3N2-
- Molecular weight: 64.0460
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Electron affinity of neutral species
|<3.250 ± 0.050||LPES||Goebbert, Pichugin, et al., 2010||triplet carbene neutral. Singlet state 12.0±1.2 kcal/mol up|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Goebbert, Pichugin, et al., 2010
Goebbert, D.J.; Pichugin, K.; Khuseynov, D.; Wenthold, P.G.; Sanov, A., Photoelectron imaging of NCCCN-: The triplet ground state and the singlet-triplet splitting of dicyanocarbene, J. Chem. Phys., 2010, 132, 22, 224301, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.3436717 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
EAneutral Electron affinity of neutral species
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.