Species with data from:
Zhang, L.; Liang, Y., Dissimilarity analysis and automatic identification of monomethylalkanes from gas chromatography mass spectrometry data. 1. Principle and protocol, J. Chromatogr. A, 2009, 1216, 27, 5272-5283, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2009.04.089 .
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- 1-Hexanol, 2-ethyl- (C8H18O)
- Ethanone, 1-(1H-pyrrol-2-yl)- (C6H7NO)
- Decane, 2-methyl- (C11H24)
- Butanoic acid, pentyl ester (C9H18O2)
- Decane, 4-methyl- (C11H24)
- Decane, 3-methyl- (C11H24)
- Decane, 5-methyl- (C11H24)