Species with data from:
Lipkind, D.; Chickos, J.S., , Abstract from 38th Great Lakes Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society, May 13-16, Chicago, IL, 2009, GLRM-275.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyrazine (C4H4N2)
- 9H-Carbazole, 9-methyl- (C13H11N)
- Tributylamine (C12H27N)
- 1,3-Diazine (C4H4N2)
- 1,3,5-Triazine (C3H3N3)
- 2,2'-Bipyridine (C10H8N2)
- Pyridine, 3-phenyl- (C11H9N)
- 4,4'-Bipyridine (C10H8N2)
- Pyridine, 2-phenyl- (C11H9N)
- 2,4'-Bipyridine (C10H8N2)
- Pyridine, 2-(phenylmethyl)- (C12H11N)
- 4,7-Phenanthroline (C12H8N2)
- 1,7-Phenanthroline (C12H8N2)