Decanedioic acid, dibutyl ester
- Formula: C18H34O4
- Molecular weight: 314.4602
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PYGXAGIECVVIOZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 109-43-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Sebacic acid, dibutyl ester; Bis(n-butyl) sebacate; Di(n-butyl) sebacate; Dibutyl sebacate; Dibutyl sebacinate; Kodaflex DBS; Polycizer DBS; PX 404; Staflex DBS; Butyl sebacate; Dibutylester kyseliny sebakove; Monoplex dbs; Dibutyl decanedioate; n-Butyl sebacate; Plasthall DBS; Reomol DBS; Uniflex DBS; Decanedioic acid, 1,10-dibutyl ester; NSC 3893
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Constant pressure heat capacity of liquid
|Cp,liquid (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|619.||312.||Phillips and Mattamal, 1976||T = 312 to 412 K.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Phillips and Mattamal, 1976
Phillips, J.C.; Mattamal, M.M., Correlation of liquid heat capacities for carboxylic esters, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1976, 21, 228-232. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,liquid Constant pressure heat capacity of liquid
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.