- Formula: C2H3O+
- Molecular weight: 43.0441
- Information on this page:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
type of mode
|CO stretch||1605 ± 30||gas||PE||Zamampour, Bahkshandeh, et al., 2008|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Zamampour, Bahkshandeh, et al., 2008
Zamampour, M.H.N.; Bahkshandeh, A.; Ghaffarzadeh, S.; Dyke, J.M., Observation and assignment of the first photoelectron band of the CH3CO (X2A) radical, J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom., 2008, 162, 3, 122, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elspec.2007.10.002 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.