- Formula: CH2S
- Molecular weight: 46.092
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DBTDEFJAFBUGPP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 865-36-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
( 4294967295) + =
By formula: (CH3S- 4294967295CH2S) + CH2S = CH3S-
|rH°||305. ± 16.||kJ/mol||N/A||Bartmess, Scott, et al., 1979||gas phase; value altered from reference due to change in acidity scale|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Bartmess, Scott, et al., 1979
Bartmess, J.E.; Scott, J.A.; McIver, R.T., Jr., The gas phase acidity scale from methanol to phenol, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1979, 101, 6047. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.