Species with data from:
Ali, N.A.A.; Wurster, M.; Arnold, N.; Teichert, A.; Schmidt, J.; Lindequist, U.; Wessjohann, L., Chemical composition and biological activities of essential oils from the oleogum resins of three endemic soqotraen Boswellia species, Rec. Nat. Prod., 2008, 2, 1, 6-12.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- p-Cymene (C10H14)
- Cyclohexene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethylidene)- (C10H16)
- Benzoic acid, 4-methyl- (C8H8O2)
- «alpha»-Campholenal (C10H16O)
- «alpha»-Terpinyl acetate (C12H20O2)
- 2,6-Dimethyl-1,3,5,7-octatetraene, E,E- (C10H14)
- Bicyclo[9.3.1]pentadeca-3,7-dien-12-ol, 4,8,12,15,15-pentamethyl-, [1R-(1R*,3E,7E,11R*,12R*)]- (C20H34O)
- Cyclohexanone, 2-methylene-5-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16O)
- 1-(2,4-Dimethylphenyl)ethanol (C10H14O)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hex-3-en-2-ol, 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethyl)-, (1«alpha»,2«alpha»,5«alpha»)- (C10H16O)
- Cycloundecanecarboxylic acid, methyl ester (C13H24O2)