Species with data from:
Safaei-Ghomi, J.; Bamoniri, A.; Hatami, A.; Batooli, H., Composition of the Essential Oil of Stachys acerosa Growing in Central Iran, Chem. Nat. Comp., 2007, 43, 1, 37-39, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10600-007-0026-0 .
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- «alpha»-Pinene (C10H16)
- Humulene (C15H24)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,5,6,8a-hexahydro-4,7-dimethyl-1-(1-methylethyl)-, (1S-cis)- (C15H24)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hexane, 4-methylene-1-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,4,4a,5,6,8a-octahydro-7-methyl-4-methylene-1-(1-methylethyl)-, (1«alpha»,4a«beta»,8a«alpha»)- (C15H24)
- Eugenol (C10H12O2)
- 3-Carene (C10H16)
- 2,6-Octadien-1-ol, 3,7-dimethyl-, acetate, (Z)- (C12H20O2)
- «alpha»-Bisabolol (C15H26O)
- Isobornyl acetate (C12H20O2)
- 1H-Indole-2,3-dione, 1-methyl- (C9H7NO2)