NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Radulovic, N.; Misic, M.; Aleksic, J.; Dokovic, D.; Palic, R.; Stojanovic, G., Antimicrobial synergism and antagonism of salicylaldehyde in Filipendula vulgaris essential oil, Fitoterapia, 2007, 78, 7-8, 565-570, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fitote.2007.03.022 .
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- Benzaldehyde (C7H6O)
- Phenylethyl Alcohol (C8H10O)
- 2-Hexenal, (E)- (C6H10O)
- 2,6-Octadien-1-ol, 3,7-dimethyl-, (Z)- (C10H18O)
- trans-β-Ionone (C13H20O)
- Methyl salicylate (C8H8O3)
- 2,6-Nonadienal, (E,Z)- (C9H14O)
- Benzene, propyl- (C9H12)
- 3-Hexen-1-ol, (E)- (C6H12O)
- Benzaldehyde, 2-hydroxy- (C7H6O2)
- Asarone (C12H16O3)