Species with data from:
Breme K.; Fernandez X.; Meierhenrich U.J.; Brevard H.; Joulain D., Identification of New, Odor-Active Thiocarbamates in Cress Extracts and Structure-Activity Studies on Synthesized Homologues, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2007, 55, 5, 1932-1938, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf062856e .
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- O-Methyl phenethylcarbamothioate (C10H13NOS)
- N-3-(Methylthio)propyl O-ethyl thiocarbamate (C7H15NOS2)
- N-3-(Methylthio)propyl O-methyl thiocarbamate (C6H13NOS2)
- N-3-(Methylthio)propyl O-propyl thiocarbamate (C8H17NOS2)
- N-Phenethyl O-ethyl thiocarbamate (C11H15NOS)
- N-Phenethyl O-propyl thiocarbamate (C12H17NOS)
- N-Benzyl O-ethyl thiocarbamate (C10H13NOS)
- N-Benzyl O-methyl thiocarbamate (C9H11NOS)
- N-Allyl O-propyl thiocarbamate (C7H13NOS)
- N-Benzyl O-propyl thiocarbamate (C11H15NOS)
- N-Allyl O-methyl thiocarbamate (C5H9NOS)
- N-Ethyl O-propyl thiocarbamate (C6H13NOS)
- N-Ethyl O-ethyl thiocarbamate (C5H11NOS)
- N-Allyl O-ethyl thiocarbamate (C6H11NOS)
- N-Ethyl O-methyl thiocarbamate (C4H9NOS)