NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Yang, C.; Wang, Z.D.; Hollebone, B.P.; Peng, X.; Fingas, M.; Landriault, M., GC/MS Quantitation of diamondoid compounds in crude oils and petroleum products, Environmental Forensics, 2006, 7, 4, 377-390, https://doi.org/10.1080/15275920600996396 .
20 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Methyladamantane (C11H18)
- 2-Methyladamantane (C11H18)
- 1,3,5-Trimethyladamantane (C13H22)
- Tricyclo[220.127.116.11,7]decane, 2-ethyl- (C12H20)
- 1-Ethyladamantane (C12H20)
- 1,3,5,7-Tetramethyl-adamantane (C14H24)
- 1,3-Dimethyl-5-ethyladamantane (C14H24)
- 1,2-dimethyladamantane (C12H20)
- 1-Methyl-3-ethyladamantane (C13H22)
- 1,3,5,6-Tetramethyladamantane (C14H24)
- 1,3,6-Trimethyladamantane (C13H22)
- 1,3,4-Trimethyladamantane (C13H22)
- 1,4-Dimethyladamantane, stereoisomer (C12H20)
- 1,3,4-trimethyladamantane, cis (C13H22)
- 1,4-dimethyladamantane, cis (C12H20)
- 4,9-dimethyl-diamantane (C16H24)
- 3,4-dimethyl-diamantane (C16H24)
- 2,4-dimethyl-diamantane (C16H24)
- 4,8-dimethyl-diamantane (C16H24)
- 1,4-dimethyl-diamantane (C16H24)