Species with data from:
Osada, Y.; Shibamoto, T., Antioxidative activity of volatile extracts from Maillard model systems, Food Chem., 2006, 98, 3, 522-528, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2005.05.084 .
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetoin (C4H8O2)
- 2-Furanmethanol (C5H6O2)
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,6-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine (C4H4N2)
- 2-Propanone, 1-hydroxy- (C3H6O2)
- 2-Cyclopenten-1-one, 2-hydroxy-3-methyl- (C6H8O2)
- 4H-Pyran-4-one, 2,3-dihydro-3,5-dihydroxy-6-methyl- (C6H8O4)
- 2,5-Hexanedione (C6H10O2)
- 2-Propenamide (C3H5NO)
- 5-Methyl-2-pyrazinylmethanol (C6H8N2O)
- 2-Methoxy-6-methylaniline (C8H11NO)