Species with data from:
Näf, R.; Jaquier, A., New lactones in liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra L.), Flavour Fragr. J., 2006, 21, 2, 193-197, https://doi.org/10.1002/ffj.1576 .
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2(3H)-Furanone, 5-ethyldihydro-5-methyl- (C7H12O2)
- 4-Methyl-4-nonanolide (C10H18O2)
- 4-Methyl-4-decanolide (C11H20O2)
- 4-Methyl-4-heptanolide (C8H14O2)
- 5-Methyl-5-nonanolide (C10H18O2)
- 5-Methyl-5-decanolide (C11H20O2)
- 5-Methyl-5-heptanolide (C8H14O2)
- 4-Ethyl-4-heptanolide (C9H16O2)
- 4-Methyl-4-octanolide (C9H16O2)
- 4-Ethyl-4-nonanolide (C11H20O2)
- 4-Ethyl-4-decanolide (C12H22O2)
- 4-Ethyl-4-octanolide (C10H18O2)
- 5-Methyl-5-octanolide (C9H16O2)