Species with data from:
Campo, E.; Cacho, J.; Ferreira, V., Multidimensional chromatographic approach applied to the identification of novel aroma compounds in wine. Identification of ethyl cyclohexanoate, ethyl 2-hydroxy-3-methylbutyrate and ethyl 2-hydroxy-4-methylpentanoate, J. Chromatogr. A, 2006, 1137, 2, 223-230, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2006.10.020 .
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butanoic acid, 2-hydroxy-3-methyl-, ethyl ester (C7H14O3)
- Cyclohexanecarboxylic acid, ethyl ester (C9H16O2)
- Pentanoic acid, 2-hydroxy-4-methyl-, ethyl ester (C8H16O3)
- Ethyl 2-(d)-hydroxy-3-methylpentanoate (C8H16O3)
- Ethyl 2-hydroxy-3,3-dimethylbutyrate (C8H16O3)