Species with data from:
Tepe, B.; Sokmen, M.; Sokmen, A.; Daferera, D.; Polissiou, M., Antimicrobial and antioxidative activity of the essential oil and various extracts of Cyclotrichium origanifolium (Labill.) Manden. Scheng., J. Food Eng., 2005, 69, 3, 335-342, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfoodeng.2004.08.024 .
16 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- p-Cymene (C10H14)
- «alpha»-Terpineol (C10H18O)
- Humulene (C15H24)
- «gamma»-Terpinene (C10H16)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,5,6,8a-hexahydro-4,7-dimethyl-1-(1-methylethyl)-, (1S-cis)- (C15H24)
- Germacrene D (C15H24)
- (-)-«beta»-Bourbonene (C15H24)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hexan-2-ol, 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethyl)-, (1«alpha»,2«alpha»,5«alpha»)- (C10H18O)
- 2-Cyclohexen-1-one, 3-methyl-6-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16O)
- Cyclohexanone, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, trans- (C10H18O)
- Pulegone (C10H16O)
- Cyclohexanone, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, cis- (C10H18O)
- 3-Cyclohexene-1-carboxaldehyde, 1,3,4-trimethyl- (C10H16O)
- Naphthalene, decahydro-2,6-dimethyl- (C12H22)