Species with data from:
Kumazawa, K.; Kubota, K.; Masuda, H., Influence of Manufacturing Conditions and Crop Season on the Formation of 4-Mercapto-4-methyl-2-pentanone in Japanese Green Tea (Sen-cha), J. Agric. Food Chem., 2005, 53, 13, 5390-5396, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf050392z .
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- 2,4-Decadienal, (E,E)- (C10H16O)
- 2-Nonenal, (E)- (C9H16O)
- 2,6-Nonadienal, (E,Z)- (C9H14O)
- Furaneol (C6H8O3)
- 2,4-Heptadienal, (E,E)- (C7H10O)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-3,5-dimethyl- (C8H12N2)
- 2-Acetyl-1-pyrroline (C6H9NO)
- 4-Heptenal, (Z)- (C7H12O)
- Ethanone, 1-(4,5-dihydro-2-thiazolyl)- (C5H7NOS)
- Pyrazine, 2,3-diethyl-5-methyl- (C9H14N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-methoxy-3-(2-methylpropyl)- (C9H14N2O)
- 2-Pentanone, 4-mercapto-4-methyl- (C6H12OS)