Species with data from:
Kalua, C.M.; Allen, M.S.; Bedgood, D.R., Jr.; Bishop, A.G.; Prenzler, P.D., Discrimination of Olive Oils and Fruits into Cultivars and Maturity Stages Based on Phenolic and Volatile Compounds, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2005, 53, 20, 8054-8062, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf051233i .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hexanal (C6H12O)
- Octanal (C8H16O)
- 1-Octanol (C8H18O)
- 2-Hexenal, (E)- (C6H10O)
- 5-Hepten-2-one, 6-methyl- (C8H14O)
- Furan, 2-pentyl- (C9H14O)
- 2-Hexen-1-ol, (E)- (C6H12O)
- 1-Dodecene (C12H24)
- 2-Penten-1-ol, (Z)- (C5H10O)
- 2-Nonen-1-ol, (E)- (C9H18O)
- 5-methyl-5-hepten-2-one (C8H14O)