Species with data from:
Isogai, A.; Utsunomiya, H.; Kanda, R.; Iwata, H., Changes in the Aroma Compounds of Sake during Aging, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2005, 53, 10, 4118-4123, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf047933p .
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzeneacetaldehyde (C8H8O)
- Furfural (C5H4O2)
- Butanal, 3-methyl- (C5H10O)
- Methional (C4H8OS)
- Dimethyl trisulfide (C2H6S3)
- Disulfide, dimethyl (C2H6S2)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl-, acetate (C7H14O2)
- Butanoic acid, 2-methyl-, ethyl ester (C7H14O2)
- Butanal, 2-methyl- (C5H10O)
- Acetic acid, 2-phenylethyl ester (C10H12O2)
- Butanoic acid, 3-methyl-, ethyl ester (C7H14O2)
- Pyrazine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Benzeneacetic acid, ethyl ester (C10H12O2)
- Pentanoic acid, 4-methyl-, ethyl ester (C8H16O2)
- 3-Methyl-2-butene-1-thiol (C5H10S)