NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Cros S.; Lignot B.; Bourseau P.; Jaouen P., Reverse osmosis for the production of aromatic concentrates from mussel cooking juices: a technical assessment, Desalination, 2005, 180, 1-3, 263-269, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.desal.2005.01.008 .
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Nonanal (C9H18O)
- 1-Octen-3-ol (C8H16O)
- Benzyl alcohol (C7H8O)
- 2,4-Decadienal, (E,E)- (C10H16O)
- Methional (C4H8OS)
- 2,3-Butanedione (C4H6O2)
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- 2,6-Nonadienal, (E,Z)- (C9H14O)
- 2-Heptenal, (E)- (C7H12O)
- Benzothiazole (C7H5NS)
- 4-Heptenal, (Z)- (C7H12O)
- Ethanol, 2-butoxy- (C6H14O2)
- 2-Pyrrolidinone, 1-methyl- (C5H9NO)
- 3-Cyclohexen-1-one, 3,5,5-trimethyl- (C9H14O)