Species with data from:
Garland, S.M.; Menary, R.C.; Davies, N.W.; Oliver, G.S., Practical approaches to the analyses for pesticide residues in essential oils, A report for the Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation, RIRDC Publication No. 04/109, Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation, Barton, ACT, 2004.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- trans-«beta»-Ionone (C13H20O)
- Anethole (C10H12O)
- Cyclohexanol, 5-methyl-2-(1-methylethyl)-, (1«alpha»,2«beta»,5«beta»)- (C10H20O)
- 8-Heptadecene (C17H34)
- Tebuconazole (C16H22ClN3O)
- methyl epijasmonate (C13H20O3)
- Difenoconazole (C19H17Cl2N3O3)