Species with data from:
Demyttenaere, J.C.R.; Moriña, R.M.; De Kimpe, N.; Sandra, P., Use of headspace solid-phase microextraction and headspace sorptive extraction for the detection of the volatile metabolites produced by toxigenic Fusarium species, J. Chromatogr. A, 2004, 1027, 1-2, 147-154, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chroma.2003.08.105 .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- «beta»-Bisabolene (C15H24)
- (E)-«beta»-Famesene (C15H24)
- Benzene, 1-(1,5-dimethyl-4-hexenyl)-4-methyl- (C15H22)
- Cyclohexene, 3-(1,5-dimethyl-4-hexenyl)-6-methylene-, [S-(R*,S*)]- (C15H24)
- 1H-Benzocycloheptene, 2,4a,5,6,7,8-hexahydro-3,5,5,9-tetramethyl-, (R)- (C15H24)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-(1,2,2-trimethylcyclopentyl)-, (R)- (C15H22)
- Spiro[5.5]undec-2-ene, 3,7,7-trimethyl-11-methylene-, (-)- (C15H24)
- cis-Thujopsene (C15H24)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]heptane, 2-methyl-3-methylene-2-(4-methyl-3-pentenyl)-, (1S-exo)- (C15H24)
- Spiro[4.5]dec-7-ene, 1,8-dimethyl-4-(1-methylethenyl)-, [1S-(1«alpha»,4«beta»,5«alpha»)]- (C15H24)
- Trichodiene (C15H24)