Species with data from:
Buttery, R.G.; Takeoka, G.R., Some unusual minor volatile components of tomato, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2004, 52, 20, 6246-6266, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf040176a .
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Hexenal, (E)- (C6H10O)
- 2(5H)-Furanone, 5-ethyl- (C6H8O2)
- Nitric acid, pentyl ester (C5H11NO3)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl-, nitrate (C5H11NO3)
- 5-Ethylcyclopentene-2-carbaldehyde (C8H12O)