Species with data from:
Buettner, A.; Welle, F., Intra-oral detection of potent odorants using a modified stir-bar sorptive extraction system in combination with HRGC-O, known as the buccal odour screening system (BOSS), Flavour Fragr. J., 2004, 19, 6, 505-514, https://doi.org/10.1002/ffj.1473 .
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Octanal (C8H16O)
- Acetic acid (C2H4O2)
- 2-Nonenal, (E)- (C9H16O)
- 2-Buten-1-one, 1-(2,6,6-trimethyl-1,3-cyclohexadien-1-yl)-, (E)- (C13H18O)
- Methional (C4H8OS)
- Butanoic acid, 3-methyl- (C5H10O2)
- 2,3-Butanedione (C4H6O2)
- 1-Octen-3-one (C8H14O)
- 2,6-Nonadienal, (E,Z)- (C9H14O)
- Vanillin (C8H8O3)
- 2-Nonenal, (Z)- (C9H16O)
- trans-4,5-Epoxy-(E)-2-decenal (C10H16O2)
- Indole, 3-methyl- (C9H9N)