Species with data from:
Antoniotti, S.; Alezra, N.; Fernandez, X.; Duñach, E., Catalytic epoxide oxidation: a novel access to flavouring and odorant «alpha»-diketones, Flavour Fragr. J., 2004, 19, 5, 373-381, https://doi.org/10.1002/ffj.1371 .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2,3-Pentanedione (C5H8O2)
- 3,4-Hexanedione (C6H10O2)
- 2-Cyclohexen-1-one, 2-hydroxy-3-methyl-6-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16O2)
- Cyclohexene, 3-methyl-6-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H18)
- 2-Cyclopenten-1-one, 2-hydroxy- (C5H6O2)
- «DELTA»2-menthene oxide (C10H18O)