Species with data from:
Variyar, P.S.; Ahmad, R.; Bhat, R.; Niyas, Z.; Sharma, A., Flavoring components of raw monsooned Arabica coffee and their changes during radiation processing, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2003, 51, 27, 7945-7950, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf030408q .
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Eugenol (C10H12O2)
- Benzeneacetaldehyde (C8H8O)
- 2,4-Decadienal, (E,E)- (C10H16O)
- 2-Buten-1-one, 1-(2,6,6-trimethyl-1,3-cyclohexadien-1-yl)-, (E)- (C13H18O)
- 1-Hexanol, 2-ethyl- (C8H18O)
- 2-Methoxy-4-vinylphenol (C9H10O2)
- Pyrazine, 2-methoxy-3-(1-methylethyl)- (C8H12N2O)
- Pyrazine, 2-methoxy-3-(2-methylpropyl)- (C9H14N2O)
- Caffeic acid (C9H8O4)