Species with data from:
Springer, D.; Fritschi, G.; Maurer, H.H., Metabolism of the new designer drug «alpha»-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (PPP) and the toxicological detection of PPP and 4'-methyl-«alpha»-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (MPPP) studied in rat urine using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, J. Chromatogr. B, 2003, 796, 2, 253-266, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jchromb.2003.07.008 .
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetamide, 1-acetoxy-1-phenyl-2-propyl- (C13H17NO3)
- 2-Pyrrolidinone, 1-(1-(4-methylbenzoyl)ethyl) (C14H17NO2)
- 4'-Methyl-a-pyrrolidinopropiophenone (C14H19NO)
- Pyrrolidine, 1-(1-(4-trimethylsilyloxybenzoyl)ethyl) (C16H25NO2Si)
- Pyrrolidine, 1-(1-(4-ethoxybenzoyl)ethyl) (C15H21NO2)
- Pyrrolidine, 1-(1-(4-trimethylsilyloxycarbonylbenzoyl)ethyl) (C17H25NO3Si)
- Pyrrolidine, 1-(1-(4-trimethylsilyloxymethylbenzoyl)ethyl) (C17H27NO2Si)
- 1-Propanol, 1-(4-methylphenyl), 2-(1-pyrrolidinyl), TMS (C17H29NOSi)
- 1-Propanol, 1-phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl), TMS, erythro (C16H27NOSi)
- 1-Propanol, 1-phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl), TMS, threo (C16H27NOSi)
- 2-Pyrrolidinone, 1-(1-benzoylethyl) (C13H15NO2)
- a-Pyrrolidinopropiophenone (C13H17NO)
- S(-)-Cathinone, N-acetyl- (C11H13NO2)