Species with data from:
Silva, M.G.V.; Santos, R.N.D.; Matos, F.J.A.; Machado, M.I.L., Volatile constituents from leaf, inflorescence and root oils of Ocimum americanum L. grown in north-eastern Brazil, Flavour Fragr. J., 2003, 18, 4, 303-304, https://doi.org/10.1002/ffj.1217 .
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Linalool (C10H18O)
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- Caryophyllene oxide (C15H24O)
- Eugenol (C10H12O2)
- Bicyclo[3.1.1]hept-2-ene, 2,6-dimethyl-6-(4-methyl-3-pentenyl)- (C15H24)
- 2-Propenoic acid, 3-phenyl-, methyl ester, (E)- (C10H10O2)
- Methyl cis-cinnamate (C10H10O2)