Species with data from:
Machado, L.B.; Zoghbi, M.G.B.; Andrade, E.H.A., Seasonal variation in the composition of the essential oils rom the leaves, thin branches and resin of Protium spruceanum (Benth.) Engl., Flavour Fragr. J., 2003, 18, 4, 338-341, https://doi.org/10.1002/ffj.1238 .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- p-Cymene (C10H14)
- Terpinen-4-ol (C10H18O)
- «gamma»-Terpinene (C10H16)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hexane, 4-methylene-1-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- 1,3-Cyclohexadiene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- Camphor (C10H16O)
- «beta»-Phellandrene (C10H16)
- Bicyclo[3.1.0]hexan-2-ol, 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethyl)-, (1«alpha»,2«alpha»,5«alpha»)- (C10H18O)
- 1,5-Cyclodecadiene, 1,5-dimethyl-8-(1-methylethylidene)-, (E,E)- (C15H24)