- Formula: C12H24O11
- Molecular weight: 344.3124
- CAS Registry Number: 585-88-6
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|55.07||420.||DSC||Lebrun and van Miltenburg, 2001||See also Lebrun, Van Miltenburg, et al., 2003.|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Lebrun and van Miltenburg, 2001
Lebrun, N.; van Miltenburg, J.C., Calorimetric study of maltitol: correlation between fragility and thermodynamic properties, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2001, 320, 2, 320-325, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0925-8388(00)01490-0 . [all data]
Lebrun, Van Miltenburg, et al., 2003
Lebrun, N.; Van Miltenburg, J.C.; Bustin, O.; Descamps, M., Calorimetric fragility of maltitol, Phase Transitions, 2003, 76, 9-10, 841-846, https://doi.org/10.1080/0141159031000085723 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fusH Enthalpy of fusion
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.