Species with data from:
Bouchoux, G.; Salpin, J.Y., Gas-phase basicity of glycine, alanine, proline, serine, lysine, histidine and some of their peptides by the thermokinetic method, European J. Mass Spectrometry, 2003, 9, 391-402.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Glycine (C2H5NO2)
- Proline (C5H9NO2)
- Alanine (C3H7NO2)
- Histidine (C6H9N3O2)
- Serine (C3H7NO3)
- L-Alanine, N-L-alanyl- (C6H12N2O3)
- L-Alanine, N-glycyl- (C5H10N2O3)
- Glycine, N-(N-L-alanylglycyl)- (C7H13N3O4)
- L-Serine, N-glycyl- (C5H10N2O4)
- Glycyl-L-proline (C7H12N2O3)