Species with data from:
Andueza, S.; de Peña, M.P.; Cid, C., Chemical and sensorial characteristics of espresso coffee as affected by grinding and torrefacto roast, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2003, 51, 24, 7034-7039, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf034628f .
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Hexanal (C6H12O)
- Butanal, 3-methyl- (C5H10O)
- 2,3-Butanedione (C4H6O2)
- Butanal, 2-methyl- (C5H10O)
- 2,3-Pentanedione (C5H8O2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-3,5-dimethyl- (C8H12N2)
- Pyrazine, ethyl- (C6H8N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-6-methyl- (C7H10N2)