Species with data from:
Thangadurai, D.; Anitha, S.; Pullaiah, T.; Reddy, P.N.; Ramachandraiah, O.S., Essential oil constituents and in vitro antimicrobial activity of Decalepis hamiltonii roots against foodborne pathogens, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2002, 50, 11, 3147-3149, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf011541q .
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- «beta»-Pinene (C10H16)
- «gamma»-Terpinene (C10H16)
- 2,6-Octadien-1-ol, 3,7-dimethyl-, (E)- (C10H18O)
- Benzyl alcohol (C7H8O)
- trans-«alpha»-Bergamotene (C15H24)
- Anethole (C10H12O)
- Benzaldehyde, 4-methoxy- (C8H8O2)
- 2(3H)-Furanone, 5-ethyldihydro- (C6H10O2)
- Benzaldehyde, 2-hydroxy- (C7H6O2)
- trans-Cadinol (C15H26O)