Species with data from:
Steele, W.V.; Chirico, R.D.; Cowell, A.B.; Knipmeyer, S.E.; Nguyen, A., Thermodynamic Properties and Ideal-Gas Enthalpies of Formation for 1,4-Diisopropylbenzene, 1,2,4,5-Tetraisopropylbenzene, Cyclohexanone Oxime, Dimethyl Malonate, Glutaric Acid, and Pimelic Acid, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 2002, 47, 4, 725-739, https://doi.org/10.1021/je010088b .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, 1,4-bis(1-methylethyl)- (C12H18)
- Diethyl malonate (C7H12O4)
- Propanedioic acid, dimethyl ester (C5H8O4)
- Cyclohexanone, oxime (C6H11NO)
- Pentanedioic acid (C5H8O4)
- Benzene, 1,2,4,5-tetrakis(1-methylethyl)- (C18H30)