Species with data from:
Stewart-Jones, A., Assessing the biological function of T. nigrescens volatiles and their chemical identification, 2002, retrieved from http://www.gre.ac.uk/~fd03/students/alex/chapter13.pdf.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- n-Decanoic acid (C10H20O2)
- Dodecanoic acid (C12H24O2)
- 3-Decenoic acid, (E)- (C10H18O2)
- trans-2-Decenoic acid (C10H18O2)