Species with data from:
Sharma, S.; Lee, J.K., Acidity of adenine and adenine derivatives and biological implications. A computational and experimental gas-phase study, J. Org. Chem., 2002, 67, 24, 8360-8365, https://doi.org/10.1021/jo0204303 .
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Adenine (C5H5N5)
- Hydrogen cation (H+)
- 6-Amino-3-methylpurine (C6H7N5)
- 3-Me-adeninide anion (C6H6N5-)
- 9-Et-adeninide anion (C7H8N5-)
- adeninide anion (C5H4N5-)
- C7H9N5 (C7H9N5)