Species with data from:
Öztürk, M.; Akay, F.; Duru, M.E.; Bilsel, G.; Harmandar, M., The volatile oil constituents and biological activity of aerial part of Inula heterolepis Boiss., Proc. ICNP-2002 - Trabzon/Turkiye, 2002, 298-303.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- p-Cymene (C10H14)
- Cyclohexene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethylidene)- (C10H16)
- Camphor (C10H16O)
- Cyclohexene, 4-ethenyl-4-methyl-3-(1-methylethenyl)-1-(1-methylethyl)-, (3R-trans)- (C15H24)
- Bicyclo[3.1.1]heptan-3-ol, 6,6-dimethyl-2-methylene-, [1S-(1«alpha»,3«alpha»,5«alpha»)]- (C10H16O)
- 3-Cyclopentene-1-acetaldehyde, 2,2,3-trimethyl-, (R)- (C10H16O)
- Isoborneol (C10H18O)
- Bicyclo[2.2.1]heptan-2-ol, 2,3,3-trimethyl- (C10H18O)
- trans-2-Pinanol (C10H18O)
- Thujol (C10H18O)
- Cyclohexene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethenyl)-, (S)- (C10H16)
- Propanoic acid, 2-methyl-, 3-phenylpropyl ester (C13H18O2)
- 6-Terpineol (C10H18O)