- Formula: H2P
- Molecular weight: 32.98964
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FVZVCSNXTFCBQU-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 13765-43-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
HP- + =
By formula: HP- + H+ = H2P
|rH°||1547. ± 34.||kJ/mol||D-EA||Ervin and Lineberger, 2005||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Ervin and Lineberger, 2005
Ervin, K.M.; Lineberger, W.C., Photoelectron spectroscopy of phosphorus hydride anions, J. Chem. Phys., 2005, 122, 19, 194303, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.1881153 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.