Species with data from:
Lee, D.-S.; Kim, N.-S., Identification of fragrances from chestnut blossom by gas chromatography-ion trap mass spectrometry, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc., 2002, 23, 11, 1647-1650, https://doi.org/10.5012/bkcs.2002.23.11.1647 .
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenylethyl Alcohol (C8H10O)
- Benzyl alcohol (C7H8O)
- Ethylbenzene (C8H10)
- Acetophenone (C8H8O)
- Butanoic acid, 2-methyl- (C5H10O2)
- Acetic acid, 2-phenylethyl ester (C10H12O2)
- Benzenemethanol, «alpha»-methyl- (C8H10O)
- Azulene (C10H8)
- 2-Hexyn-1-ol (C6H10O)
- 1-Propene, 3-(ethenyloxy)- (C5H8O)