Species with data from:
Jayaprakasha, G.K.; Jena, B.S.; Negi, P.S.; Sakariah, K.K., Evaluation of antioxidant activities and antimutagenicity of turmeric oil: a byproduct from curcumin production, Z. Naturforsch. C:, 2002, 57c, 828-835, retrieved from http://www.znaturforsch.com/57c/s57c0828.pdf.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- «beta»-Bisabolene (C15H24)
- Benzene, 1-(1,5-dimethyl-4-hexenyl)-4-methyl- (C15H22)
- 1,3-Cyclohexadiene, 5-(1,5-dimethyl-4-hexenyl)-2-methyl-, [S-(R*,S*)]- (C15H24)
- 1,6,10-Dodecatriene, 7,11-dimethyl-3-methylene- (C15H24)
- ar-Turmerone (C15H20O)
- Curlone (C15H22O)
- 1,3-Cyclohexadien-2-ol, 3-methyl-5-(1,5-dimethyl-3-oxo-4-hexen-1-yl) (C15H22O2)
- 6-(3-Hydroxy-4-methylphenyl)-2-methylhept-2-en-4-one (C15H20O2)
- 4-Hexen-3-one, 5-methyl-2-(3-hydroxy-4-methylphenyl) (C14H18O2)
- 1,3-Cyclohexadiene, 1-methyl-4-(6-methyl-4-heptenyl) (C15H24)
- 1,4-Heptadien-3-ol, 3-methyl-6-(4-methylphenyl) (C15H20O)