Species with data from:
Edris, A.E.; Fadel, H.M., Investigation of the volatile aroma components of garlic leaves essential oil. Possibility of utilization to enrich garlic bulb oil, Eur. Food Res. Technol., 2002, 214, 2, 105-107, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00217-001-0429-2 .
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Dimethyl trisulfide (C2H6S3)
- Diallyl sulfide (C6H10S)
- Diallyl disulphide (C6H10S2)
- Disulfide, methyl 2-propenyl (C4H8S2)
- Trisulfide, di-2-propenyl (C6H10S3)
- Trisulfide, methyl 2-propenyl (C4H8S3)
- 3-Vinyl-1,2-dithiacyclohex-5-ene (C6H8S2)
- Allyl propyl disulfide (C6H12S2)
- Disulfide, methyl 1-propenyl (C4H8S2)
- 2-Vinyl-4H-1,3-dithiine (C6H8S2)
- 1,2-dimercaptocyclopentane (C5H10S2)
- 3-methyl-2-cyclopentene-1-thione (C6H8S)