Species with data from:
Bel Rhild, R.; Fleury, Y.; Blank, I.; Fay, L.B.; Welti, D.H.; Vera F.A.; Juillerat, M.A., Generation of roasted notes based on 2-acetyl-2-thiazolidine and its precursor, 2-(1-hydroxyethyl)-4,5-dihydrothiazoline, by combined bio and thermal approaches, J. Agr. Food Chem., 2002, 50, 8, 2350-2355, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf011170d .
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenylethyl Alcohol (C8H10O)
- 1-Butanol, 3-methyl- (C5H12O)
- 2-Nonenal, (E)- (C9H16O)
- 1-Propanol, 2-methyl- (C4H10O)
- Butanoic acid, 3-methyl- (C5H10O2)
- 2,3-Butanedione (C4H6O2)
- Furaneol (C6H8O3)
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-3,5-dimethyl- (C8H12N2)
- 2-Acetyl-1-pyrroline (C6H9NO)
- Ethanone, 1-(4,5-dihydro-2-thiazolyl)- (C5H7NOS)
- Thiazolidine, 2-methyl- (C4H9NS)