Species with data from:
Zenkevich, I.G., Encyclopedia of Chromatography. Derivatization of Carbonyls for GC Analysis, MArcel Dekker, Inc., New York - Basel, 2001, 233.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methyl Alcohol (CH4O)
- 1,2-Ethanediol (C2H6O2)
- Hydrazine, phenyl- (C6H8N2)
- Hydrazine, (2,4,6-trichlorophenyl)- (C6H5Cl3N2)
- 1-Piperidinamine (C5H12N2)
- Hydrazine, (pentafluorophenyl)- (C6H3F5N2)
- Hydroxylamine, O-pentafluorobenzoyl (C6H2F5NO)
- Trifluoromethyltrimethylsilane (C4H9F3Si)